Why should you own a Bodum BISTRO Burr Grinder?
First of all what’s the big deal about burr grinders? Well in a few simple words precision and versatility.
Enter the Bodum BISTRO Burr Grinder. Not only is it a trusted brand, it also has many other great features.
The BISTRO is an adjustable grinder. Simply twist the upper container to change how fine or coarse you grind your beans.
But there is more to it than that. Most coffee grinders use plastic containers to catch the coffee. However, plastic gets statically charged and the coffee often spills over.
The new BISTRO comes with a borosilicate glass container to catch the ground coffee. Since glass is inherently static-free, it is an excellent no-spill grinder. It also comes with a slip-proof silicone band.
- Push button, pre-set timer allows users to grind the exact amount of coffee needed, keeping beans fresh and preventing waste.
- Adjustable grind allows users to go from Espresso to French Press with ease.
- Colorful, compact, space-saving design pairs perfectly with e-Bodum’s BISTRO collection of kettles and coffeemakers.
- Equipped with a friction clutch, preventing damage to the grinding gear by the presence of small stones.
- Borosilicate glass catcher reduces static cling of coffee grounds.